The two- day event combines one day workshop on KRI and Operational Risk Conference on traditional subjects and challenges faced by financial institutions.
20th of April, Key Risk Indicators– from the basic to the future – A one-day workshop for business and operations managers, operational risk managers and internal auditors.
21st of April, Conference Key Topics:
- Top 10 Operational Risks in 2015
- The impact of Swiss Franc exchange rate on operational activities of banks in Poland
- Setting Limits
- Self Assessment – Case Study
- Audit of Operational Risk
- Business Continuity Management In AMA Context
- Analyze technology risk and minimize its effects
- Cyber Security – Hacking
- Fraud Risk- ATM Skimming
- Controls to prevent and detect fraud as part of operational risk management in the life insurance company – based on selected ” modus operandi “
Who should attend?
- Members of the Board
- Directors of Risk Section
- Operational Risk Managers
- Credit Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors